Saturday, December 15, 2007

ASP *Last yarn for the time...*

Ahoy

It reads... 26th Yarn

"Go in... They say east, go east. They say west, go west. They ask you to sit, you sit. Don't argue. They say east, you go west, then sure kena trouble." - Father

Wow...

Yesterday, I was still playing around... Now I am going in.

ok.

8 1/2 more hours.

BMTC Tekong School 1.

Yi Cong is going in with me. Pray for me guys. =)

My sailor scouts bade farewell to me, like I am going to die inside...

My sailors never really did anything, which I don't really bother also...

My dad, as usual, still silently help me buy stuffs.. and passed me 100 bucks for me.. "for you to survive inside..." Like I can bribe anyone inside. But nevertheless, I'm grateful. I didn't know what to say. But perhaps it's the last 100 bucks he will be giving me. hahaha..

What I really cannot put down, are my duties in NRC, Southernwaves, studies... If there is a way to pave a way nicely for them, I would hope ah gong will help me with it.

"Go in with what you believe in..." - Ben Ang, someone new whom I knew through Adult Leaders' Annual Dinner yesterday night. Quite true.. We have to. Be it to ward off bad things or perservere inside. If not, you really go crazy inside.. hahaha..

Ok... I dunno what am I feeling right now. No signs of excitement, no signs of nervousness, no sign of sadness... It's just a day after another. I guess I have been too used to this type of life. Ok la, go in garang... but at the right time. I guess I will be more of the motivator. What for run so fast... or so good. Your mates need you inside and I think you need them too. So no one man show! =)

Ok la. I'm positive about it... and I'm quite looking forward to it =) I hope everything will be fine. Another man going in the Army. Botak. Garang. Bang bAng baNg! hahaha.

Take care everyone. =)

~signed off~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.